Herbal essences shampoos are really that good
Get Rid Of Dandruff: Home Remedies That Really Help!
As paradoxical as it sounds: This fat helps against greasy dandruff. Since mushrooms often play a role in greasy dandruff, the antifungal properties of coconut oil have a very beneficial effect. Simply massage a few drops of the oil into your scalp, leave it on for at least 30 minutes and rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
A rinse with thyme not only has a clarifying effect, but also inhibits possible fungal growth. For this, a handful of fresh thyme sprigs are infused with 200ml of hot water and left to steep for 20 minutes. The cooled herbal essence is later put in a spray bottle and the scalp is sprayed with it regularly. Incidentally, fresh nettle leaves have a similar effect.
Lemon and ginger
These two vitamin C bombs are reliable home remedies for getting rid of dandruff. They have a neutralizing effect on the pH value of the scalp, clear clogged pores and inhibit possible fungal growth. Simply mix the juice of a lemon or some freshly grated ginger with a few drops of olive oil, massage into the scalp before each hair wash, let it work for ten minutes and wash your hair as usual.
Getting Rid of Dandruff: Home Remedies for Dry Dandruff
If you want to get rid of dry dandruff, you need a home remedy that provides the scalp with an extra helping of moisture. Aloe vera is considered to be one of the best natural hydro suppliers around. Simply fill a spray bottle with equal proportions of pure aloe vera juice and thermal water, add a few drops of almond oil (has a nourishing effect on the scalp) and spray the whole thing on the scalp every now and then. Important: shake the bottle well before use so that the oil can combine with the anti-dandruff mixture.
Chamomile has a calming, balancing effect and, in combination with a high-quality fat, even nourishing. To combat dandruff, proceed as follows: Make a herbal essence from a handful of fresh chamomile flowers or at least 5 bags of chamomile tea and 100 ml of water. Mix the whole thing with 3 tablespoons of almond oil (preferably in a blender, so that an even texture is created) and massage into the scalp as an over-night treatment. Wash hair as usual the next morning.
If you want to get rid of dry dandruff, you can also integrate this home remedy into your regular hair care routine: Simply mix 3 tablespoons of coarse sea salt with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and massage into the dry scalp as a peeling. The more intensely you knead, the better. After a short working time (approx. 5 minutes), the hair can be washed as usual.
And one more tip at the end: If you tend to have a dry, flaky scalp, please do not use hot water and hair dryer; that dries up even more.
- What makes a city great
- What is the shipping cost to Australia
- How do startups deal with legal issues
- How did curiosity ruin your relationship
- What field has good money in Canada
- What is the French dating culture
- What is a wetsuit
- Where does the term overwork come from
- Got tattoos bad in China
- Are Nike Free Runs good for running
- Which books are used for road building?
- When is gambling called an addiction?
- Is it worth it to have a clean house
- Why do I feel depressed all the time
- Will China collapse in 2029
- Are Albanian men romantic
- What is job creation
- There are indigenous black Chinese today
- How rich was Rockefeller
- What's the best part of aging
- Why do the rich get richer
- How do you prove physical abuse
- What are low carbohydrate Chinese foods to choose from
- What is Thano's sword made of
- What are the learning phases of Java
- Eating cockroaches bugs
- Which leads to the fact that the ears are constantly popping
- Why is Red Bull so successful
- What are job search skills
- How to make egg powder
- Why are some people hard to love
- Why can't a country go completely cashless?
- What is full stack development
- Is Slovenia a rich country