Has a management graduate approved the UPSC
Red Hat Learning Subscription
Close competency gaps, address business challenges, and benefit from unlimited access to our comprehensive curriculum.
Already have a Red Hat Learning Subscription Account?
Develop your own learning path
Check out the benefits of our subscriptions and choose the version that works best for you.
Explore technologies in development before their official release.
Comprehensive range of courses
With our comprehensive course portfolio, you can put together a customized curriculum at your own pace.
You have access to the same labs as in the classroom training, around the clock and on six continents.
Show what you can do in performance-based exams with the standard version.
Develop your skills to keep up with technology changes
We're expanding the functionality of the Red Hat Learning Subscription to improve your experience. This overview shows you the features by level, including expert chat, learning paths and extras for experts.
Which option is right for you?
Not quite convinced yet? Use our free 7-day trial version
Frequently asked questions about subscription
The Early Bird offer gives you exclusive access to course chapters and lab environments that are still under development and / or have not yet been released for sale. This content is available in the Basic and Standard subscriptions and contains feedback options for the user. Once the courses and workshops are completed, they will be added to the official subscription catalog.
Expert Extras are on-demand videos in HD quality that are offered as a course supplement as part of the standard version of the Red Hat Learning Subscription. They have no fixed dates, but can be accessed at any time during the subscription period. In these 8 to 15 minute demo videos, experienced Red Hat practitioners introduce innovative technologies and processes based on real use cases and scenarios. The content is interesting for everyone who is involved with IT.
The developer version of the Red Hat Learning Subscription integrates developer-specific courses and exams, including:
Red Hat Learning Subscription courses for developers
- Introduction to OpenShift Applications (DO101)
- Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes (DO180)
- Red Hat Application Development II: Implementing Microservice Architectures (DO283)
- Red Hat OpenShift Development II: Containerizing Applications (DO288)
- Red Hat OpenShift Development II: Creating Microservices with Red Hat OpenShift Application Runtimes (DO292)
- Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Development I (DO295)
- Building Resilient Microservices with Istio and Red Hat OpenShift Service Mesh (DO328)
- Red Hat Application Development I: Programming in Java EE (AD183)
- Build and Administer APIs with Red Hat 3scale API Management (AD240)
- Red Hat Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager for Developers (AD373)
- Camel Integration and Development with Red Hat Fuse (AD421)
- Developing Workflow Applications with Red Hat JBoss BPM (AD427)
- Implementing Red Hat JBoss BRMS (AD465)
Red Hat Learning Subscription Exams for Developers
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containers and Kubernetes Exam (EX180)
- Red Hat Certified Enterprise Application Developer Exam (EX183)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in API Management Exam (EX240)
- Red Hat Certified Enterprise Microservices Developer Exam (EX283)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Application Development Exam (EX288)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Camel Development Exam (EX421)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Business Rules Exam (EX465)
Certification exams are not included in the basic version of the Red Hat Learning Subscription. Exams are only included in the standard and developer versions. In the standard version you have a first attempt in five different tests and a new attempt in two of these tests. For example, you can take the EX200 Red Hat Certified System Administrator and EX300 Red Hat Certified Engineer exams twice and still have three first attempts left on three other exams. For example, let's say you need two attempts to pass the EX200 RHCSA® exam, but you passed the EX300 RHCE® on the first attempt. You now have three first attempts for three other exams plus one retry for one of them. Renewing your subscription gives you a new set of five exams and two retries. This does not extend the exams of the first year.
Test the compatibility of your system with Red Hat online learning, virtual training systems, and other training options.
Individual learning for better business results
- What have you taken for granted lately?
- Can beat Amazon Walmart
- How can I stop these recurring dreams?
- Why did you have a lover
- What do South Asians think of China?
- Why are my parents destroying me
- How do shamans describe the human condition?
- What is HRM and functions of HRM
- Why is France so chaotic
- What are the best Southeast Asian foods
- What is the average salary in Manama Bahrain
- Insurance or Bank Which job is better
- What is Descriptor in Computer Vision
- Is unemployed to be ashamed
- Is Nigeria really safe for Indians
- What's for breakfast
- Should I be a computer engineer?
- What is the favorite breakfast in Kenya
- What documents are required for the owner's registration
- Why is Misandry so overlooked
- Is Nickelback actually a good band?
- There are free hospitals in Delhi, India
- Why do people love books
- What is Business Process Management BPM