Have you ever been beaten up in public?
21 questions are the game to get to know your counterpart better. We have collected 100+ questions for you in 4 different categories: To play with your friends in a large group, with your crush, your partner or even on a hot date to heat up the mood.Party & drinking games👇
Getting to know someone can be difficult. You are sitting across from someone, an uncomfortable silence has taken over the room and nobody really knows what to say now.
Does that sound familiar? "21 questions" could be the solution for you.
This game can be a way for you to take a relationship to the next level. But you need the right questions to start a good conversation - because nobody wants to hear "How are you?" On a first date, trust me.
At the beginning we will explain the rules of the game to you in more detail and then we will present our collection of 120 questions for a wide variety of situations.
How do you play "21 questions"? 🤓
The rules of the game are simple: one player asks a question and another player answers it. If there are only two of you playing, either one of you can ask the questions or you take turns. But if you are more than 2 players and want to make the game more exciting, take a look at the game variations here in the post. And always remember, the point of the game is not answering the questions, but a pleasant conversation!
The »Target« variant 🎯
In this version of "21 questions" you start by randomly choosing a player as your "target". For example, you can play rock-paper-scissors, turn a bottle or, of course, think of your own option. Now the other players ask the »target« 21 questions and it has to answer them. At the end of his turn, the player can choose who is next or let chance decide again.
The seat circle variant 🔵
First, all players form a circle of seats. Then you decide which player starts. You can leave this to chance or maybe someone volunteers. The chosen player only asks the first question. The player on his right now answers this question first, then the player on his right again and so the question is answered until it reaches the first player again. After answering his own question, the player on his right may ask the second question. This is also answered by each player.
The cube variant 🎲
The dice variant of "21 questions" is very similar to the "Target" variant because you first choose a player at random. That player now rolls two dice. How many questions he has to answer depends on which numbers he rolled. For example, if the player rolls “4” and “3”, then the other players ask him 7 questions. If you only have one die, the player simply rolls the dice twice in a row and you add up both throws.
The 7-question variant 👨👧👧
In the 7-question variant of the game, you simply split the 21 questions between the players. So if you are 3 players, each one answers 7 questions. If you cannot divide your number of players by an integer by 21, just expand your list of questions until you can.
Do you want to have a deep conversation? Try adding a “why” to some questions. Often the story behind an answer is more exciting than the answer itself.
Rules for "21 questions"
- 1. Do not judge anyone! No player should judge the answers of others. If you can't think of an appropriate response to another player's answer, it's best to just say nothing.
- 2. Be respectful! Of course, personal or even embarrassing questions can be fun. But be careful that nobody feels uncomfortable during the game. Just treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
- 3. Be honest! Nobody likes liars.
- 4. Don't copy questions! It's really uncomfortable and boring to hear the same questions over and over again. Be creative and come up with your own questions or just take a look at our list.
List of questions for the game 🥳
Now we present you our collection of 120 questions for your "21 questions" game. We have also considered various situations in which you can use them. First, we'll introduce you to questions to ask your friends. After that, we've listed questions that are ideal for a conversation with your crush. It doesn't matter whether it's a girl or a boy! The next questions are for couples: questions for you and your partner. Our last list is perfect for a date night. We have collected questions to heat up the mood on your night together.
»21 questions« for you and your friends 🤩
The following questions are ideal if you want to play the game in a larger group or if there are people you have just met, such as new classmates, new work colleagues or new neighbors. In any case, these questions make for a fun game night in which you will get to know each other better.
- 1. If your life were a movie, how would this be called?
- 2. What was the last concert you were at?
- 3. What would you like to be really good at?
- 4. If you were a dog what would you be?
- 5. If the service in a restaurant is awful, do you think it's okay not to tip at all?
- 6. Do you shower at night or in the morning?
- 7. If you could be any animal, which one would you be?
- 8. If you were allowed to choose your own name, what would you call yourself?
- 9. What was the last series you watched in a series marathon?
- 10. Who is your secret hero?
- 11. If you had a time machine, would you travel into the past or into the future?
- 12. If you could only hear one song for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
- 13. What's the worst lie you ever told your parents?
- 14. If your life were a movie, which actor would you play in it?
- 15. What is the strangest dream you have ever had?
- 16. Are you more of an early bird or a night owl?
- 17. What is favorite karaoke song?
- 18. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you move?
- 19. What is the most important lesson you have ever learned?
- 20. What was your favorite game when you were a child?
- 21. If you could choose one place in the world to visit now, which one would it be?
- 22. Which song reminds you most of your own life?
- 23. Would you love rich or famous?
- 24. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- 25. If you could choose a celebrity to be the father / mother of your child, who would it be?
- 26. Which 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
- 27. What is your favorite joke?
- 28. What is your morning ritual like?
- 29. If you found a purse of money on the street, would you keep it?
- 30. Has anything ever ruined your birthday party?
»21 questions« for you and your crush 💕
Are you secretly in love with the girl next door? Or a boy in your class? Do not worry. The next list consists of questions to ask your crush. The following questions are the perfect starting point for you to engage the girl or boy of your dreams in an intimate conversation. Some are suitable for the first conversation, some for the first date and some of the questions are probably still interesting during the first few weeks in a new relationship.
- 1. Do you think it is bad when someone is writing to two people at the same time?
- 2. When did you have your first kiss?
- 3. Do you believe in astrology? If so, does your zodiac sign suit you?
- 4. What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done?
- 5. What do you regret most in your life?
- 6. What does your dream date look like?
- 7. How would you describe your relationship with your family?
- 8. Are you looking for a steady relationship? If so, why? If not, why not?
- 9. Do you think of me sometimes?
- 10. What do you find attractive about other people?
- 11. Are you still a virgin?
- 12. Do you think that you are a good kisser?
- 13. What was the last really good book you read?
- 14. What was your best experience today?
- 15. When was the last time you really broke out of your comfort zone?
- 16. What is your greatest secret passion?
- 17. How did your last relationship end?
- 18. If you were a superhero what would be your secret superpower?
- 19. How would you describe your perfect partner
- 20. What thing makes you angry the most?
- 21. Is the truth or luck more important?
- 22. Do you find new restaurants by reading reviews online or by walking around until you find one you like?
- 23. At what age did you have your first dates?
- 24. Do you prefer to go to a club or a candlelit dinner?
- 25. How long was your longest romantic relationship?
- 26. Have you ever hit your partner?
- 27. What's the stupidest pick-up line ever said to you?
- 28. What was your worst first date?
- 29. Do you fall in love quickly?
- 30. What habit do you find totally gross?
»21 questions« for you and your partner 💑 👩❤️👩 👨❤️👨
Yes, "21 questions" is also suitable for couples. The following questions are designed to help you get to know your partner on a new level. But if you're still looking for something to cheer up the mood on a date, check out our next list of "21 Dirty Questions for a Date Night".
- 1. Who was your first crush?
- 2. What are you most grateful for?
- 3. What is your favorite smell?
- 4. What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done to get your crush on you?
- 5. What's the craziest way you've ever made friends with someone?
- 6. Have you ever cheated on someone?
- 7. What's the strangest thing you've ever done because you were bored?
- 8. When you were a kid, what did you think is best about being an adult?
- 9. Have you ever been betrayed?
- 10. What thing was it that you clearly figured out way too late?
- 11. How many people have you kissed so far?
- 12. What are you most afraid of?
- 13. What was the happiest moment of your life?
- 14. What was the most terrible advice you have ever received?
- 15. What does your dream house look like?
- 16. What is most important to you in a friendship?
- 17. What is the story behind your first kiss?
- 18. What was the worst job you ever had?
- 19. What is the most exciting fact that you know?
- 20. What does the perfect vacation look like for you?
- 21. Do you think of me when I'm not around you?
- 22. If you knew you were going to die in a year, what would you change in your life?
- 23. What was your favorite series as a child?
- 24. When did you really break out of your comfort zone?
- 25. What's on your bucket list?
- 26. Would you rather have a house on the beach or in the mountains?
- 27. What always makes you smile?
- 28. Have you ever been in love with an animated character?
- 29. How did you meet your best friend?
- 30. What is your opinion on marriage?
»21 dirty questions« for a date night (18+) 🍑
You can use the next list to heat up the mood on a date. It doesn't matter if you are in a committed relationship with the other player, or if you are just friends with benefits, or if you have only recently started dating. But if you are looking for something solid or just want to get to know the other better, you better read the "21 questions for you and your crush". Because with these questions you will not learn new life stories, but you will want to tear each other's clothes off during the game. Attention, these questions are 18+!
- 1. What's the weirdest thing you've ever done in bed?
- 2. How many times in a row have you had sex most often?
- 3. What do you think when you imagine sex with me?
- 4. What turns you on?
- 5. Do you remember what your first orgasm felt like?
- 6. What do you like best about a quickie?
- 7. Have you ever had a sex dream?
- 8. What do you think of sex toys?
- 9. If I caught you masturbating, would you go ahead and ask for help, or would you stop and pretend it didn't happen?
- 10. Have you ever blindfolded or handcuffed your serving partner?
- 11. What is your favorite porn category?
- 12. What do you think of BDSM?
- 13. What is your secret sex fantasy like?
- 14. What do you wear while you sleep?
- 15. Would you describe yourself as dirty? If so, why?
- 16. What was your best sexual experience so far?
- 17. What do you think of sexting?
- 18. What is the dirtiest thought you ever had about a stranger?
- 19. How do you like to be seduced?
- 20. What's the craziest thing you've ever imagined while touching yourself?
- 21. What do you do when you feel like having sex in public?
- 22. What is a dirty fantasy of yours that I appear in?
- 23. In your opinion, when is someone good in bed?
- 24. What do you think of threesomes?
- 25. How do you imagine an orgy?
- 26. How would your perfect one-night stand go?
- 27. What is the dirtiest message you have ever sent or received?
- 28. What is your favorite oral sex technique?
- 29. Is there anything you wouldn't do in bed?
We wish you a lot of fun with the game »21 questions«! 😜
✍️ May 1, 2020
- Why do Sindhis resemble Tamils
- Can someone be addicted to their phone
- What surprises you about South Africa
- Why are perfume advertisements so strange
- Should a working husband help with housework
- What can you say about Turkish girls
- Can an Indonesian work in Israel?
- Which furniture is best PVC or wood
- Why can't Syrian Jews marry converts?
- What are some traditional Spanish cuisines
- What's the best thing about being a European
- Korean men like strange girls
- Is it worth buying the iPhone X.
- Big boys get best friends
- Who is your favorite singer at Glee
- Why are Indonesians so obsessed with marriage?
- Capitalism was inevitable
- What are the challenges in outsourcing
- Is Lolita a feminist text
- How do car rental companies make money
- What is the best technology degree
- Get Uber Driver Benefits
- How can I notice a wrong accent
- Are chimneys really useful and safe?
- How do I feel superior
- Why older people refuse to retire
- What are some unique cinemas
- What is the best restaurant accounting software
- Can you tell me something about your grandparents?
- How can parenting affect child development
- What kind of services does Googolpex offer
- Motor oils are all the same
- How good is an MBA from NUS
- Can we develop genetic diseases as we get older?