What are the strange rules in Singapore
Butts, feces and chewing gum : Attention, the madness about fines is rampant!
A strong increase in the climate for fines can be observed worldwide. In Berlin, 120 euros will soon be charged for throwing away butts or chewing gum. In a global comparison, this is moderate. In Singapore, the same price is already 1300 euros, in Baden-Württemberg it has recently cost 250 euros.
Who does not flush in a public toilet and - how? - is caught, pays 150 euros in Singapore, which seems totally illogical to me, because this behavior is really disgusting. For what it costs to throw away a single cigarette, you can screw up eight toilets in Singapore. Mysterious Asia.
I don't understand the criteria in Berlin either. Dog droppings on the sidewalk will cost the pet owner 300 euros in the future, dog droppings in a green area will cost 1,500 euros. Both dog poo are equally dirty and stepping in is probably equally unpleasant in both cases.
The 1200 Euro surcharge seems to be due to the protection of the bushes and flowers. But that means that if an irresponsible dog owner in Berlin realizes that his dog has to, then he will drag the animal from the flowerbed onto the sidewalk. The wrong incentives are set.
Completely insane relations
According to the Minister of Transport, parking on cycle paths will soon cost 100 euros. Here, too, the relations seem strange. For what it costs to defecate a dog in a Berlin green area, you can park on the bike path for more than two weeks. Truck drivers who turn right at excessive speed, a behavior that has cost many people their lives, should, according to Minister Scheuer, only pay 70 euros.
In other words, for the price of a dog pile in the park, a truck driver in Berlin could put 21 cyclists in mortal danger, and there are even 30 euros left for beer and futschi. The ratios get completely crazy if you look at the fines for violent crimes.
A policeman who negligently rammed a car while on duty and thereby killed two people was fined 6,300 euros in Potsdam (four dog poo in the park plus two discarded butts). A man who beat up and stole from his ex-girlfriend and resisted his arrest: 1,100 euros.
The establishment of a Sharia police force, which patrols the streets in fantasy uniforms and in Allah's name, checks that all Muslims wear headscarves, is extremely cheap. Some of the defendants in Wuppertal were only asked to pay 300 euros for this. That means, if the Berlin dogs can be trained to become Sharia police dogs, who growl at bareheaded women, it is definitely cheaper for their master, pardon, their person, than defecating on a flower bed.
- What is same sex marriage
- How do the unemployed introduce themselves?
- What is RMW India Consultant
- An MBA after hotel management is possible
- Why are you so heartbroken
- Why do some people have open relationships
- Where can I buy coffee in Singapore
- Why should a girl give away underwear
- What is the fastest torpedo
- What should we have for breakfast?
- How much should charitable founders pay themselves
- What meal is dinner
- What are the demands of industrial capitalism
- How much do fund managers earn
- Own company employees
- What causes hiccups at night
- How to deal with premarital sex
- Which songs relate to Quranic verses
- What is the best construction or metallurgical technique
- I have alcohol poisoning
- What is CMH in kitchen fireplaces
- Are personal trainers underpaid
- What do other Indians think of Maharashtrians
- How do friends deal with inappropriate friends