What factors do the unemployment rates take into account?
Similar to the unemployment rate, unemployment rates calculate the relative underutilization of the production factor labor (labor) by putting the (registered) unemployed in relation to the labor force. Two quotas are determined, which differ in their delimitation of the labor force. In Germany the unemployment rate has long been related to the dependent civilian labor force. It only takes into account the dependent civilian labor force, i.e. the total of employees fully subject to social insurance incl. Trainees, marginal employees, civil servants (excluding soldiers) and (registered) unemployed people. The unemployment rate based on all civilian labor force however, includes not only the dependent civilian workers but also the self-employed and family workers. This calculation is more common abroad; it has the advantage of taking into account the increasing importance of self-employed activities in the long term. Since January 2009, this rate has also been calculated for special groups of people and thus the statistical reporting has been fundamentally converted to the representation of this unemployment rate.
The reference values for the unemployment rates contain information from various statistics (e.g. employment statistics, headcount statistics and microcensus) that are only available with a time lag. They are updated once a year, usually in April or May. There is no back calculation.
The unemployment rates are published monthly or annually by the Federal Employment Agency in different regional and personal delimitations.
See also labor market statistics.
- Is GPA really important for international students
- What are best practices for inclusion education
- Would despise old Sith Lords Darth Vader
- Why does bad smell give nausea
- Why are movies made in Hollywood
- Takes PM Narendra Modi India backwards
- Which jobs do not contribute to society
- How is software engineering
- The Chinese are the worst tourists ever
- Lower expectations are the key to happiness
- How are houses in America
- Biosphere All animals should be protected
- Christians believe that the Koran was made up
- How is machine learning changing life science research?
- How many orphanages need money
- What is Islam
- What are the battle pits in Meereen
- Why do we define race
- Can you die giving blood
- How should I deal with a curious colleague?
- Visit Muslim Hindu temples
- Can beat Amazon Walmart
- Why are iOS apps expensive
- There are a lot of crazy ultra-rich people
- How is winter in Rennes, France
- Which car deodorant is best for removing odors
- What is the largest fruit
- Old MacBooks are still good
- What are the books you usually read
- What is the salary limit for ESI
- Life is too difficult for teenagers
- Why does my washing machine smell musty?
- Groenland has a north coast
- Will China ever start World War III?