Doesn't Gautam Gambhir play international cricket?
Webber shows his cricket skills
Mark meets Gautam Gambhir
Mark Webber traded carbon fiber and rubber for leather and willow wood ahead of the Indian Grand Prix. He took a break from the Buddh International Circuit and faced one of India's finest cricketers, Gautam Gambhir.
The Australian had already shown this year with teammate Sebastian Vettel that he cuts a good figure on the cricket pitch. Now he was on the field with Gambhir, who captained the Kolkata Knight Riders in the first division in India this season. Webber warmed up his pitch muscles first, then took a cricket bat and hit a few impressive straight strokes.
"You don't play cricket with a Formula 1 driver every day," said Gambhir afterwards. "I'm looking forward to being able to follow the Indian Grand Prix from the track and see how Webber and Vettel do."
Webber was happy with its performance. "I had a pretty good day," he said. "I managed to punch a few balls at Gautam, which he threw away unsurprisingly. But it was good to talk about each other's sport because I'm a huge cricket fan."
Webber set the second fastest time in the second free practice today and was a tenth behind team-mate Sebastian Vettel. Qualifying takes place tomorrow.
- What is important for people with dementia
- NTU EEE requires an admission interview
- Huns used siege weapons
- How to extract hexane oil
- Are Syrians Caucasian Why
- What are the types of quantitative research
- Do you look asian
- Which individual sports have a high salary?
- Why did you choose AmeriCorps
- Which country doesn't have a navy
- Which continent has the youngest population?
- Who named the suras in the Koran
- Indians are practically Persians
- Why is traditional food important
- What is your favorite Jewish story?
- People are born with their personality
- Makes vaping smell your home
- Is PHP good
- What little things offend you
- Do we need skyscrapers
- The average student can become a corporate secretary
- How important is a degree
- Which is your favorite diamond cut
- What sport requires the least physical skills