What is your favorite recipe for a breakfast sandwich?
Farmer's breakfast - but as a sandwich
This January, too, the focus here is on delicious breakfast. In the context of My wonderful breakfast I have some new recipes for the first meal of the day for you.
Who would have thought that I would even find a breakfast idea that has not yet been posted here? Today I brought something for those who are well rested and really hungry. After these cruffins, I'll serve you a hearty one Farmersbreakfast - as a sandwich. This is perfect for the weekend - because lunch can be relaxed afterwards.
Farmer's Breakfast Sandwich
- 500 grams of potatoes
- 2 onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 stalks of parsley
- 4 large pickles
- 4 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 3 eggs
- 150 milliliters of milk
- 8 slices of white bread
- 12 slices of Kat ham
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until soft. Depending on the size, this takes about 15 minutes. Drain, peel and let cool.
- Peel and halve the onions and cut into thin strips. Peel garlic and chop finely. Wash the parsley, shake dry and chop finely. Cut the cucumber lengthways into thin slices. Cut the potatoes into slices about 0.5 cm thick.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of rapeseed oil in a large pan. Fry the potatoes in it for 8 to 10 minutes until crispy. Do not stir too much in the pan, otherwise the potatoes will not get a crust. About 4 minutes before the end of the frying time, add the onions and garlic to the pan and fry them together. Finally add the parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk the eggs with the milk. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg and pour into a flat container (for example a baking dish). Dip 4 bread slices into the egg milk from one side and cover with potatoes, ham and cucumber on the dry side.
- Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil in a coated pan (or in two pans). Dip another 4 slices of bread from one side into the egg milk. Place the soaked side up on the topped slices of bread. Fry sandwiches in hot oil for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Weigh down with a second pan or saucepan. Halve the sandwiches and serve. Enjoy.
The farmer's breakfast is inherently a classic leftover meal. Leftover potatoes go into the pan with everything the fridge has to offer. It tastes extremely delicious even in sandwich form. If you like a hearty breakfast (like me), then this is the place for you. And if not, take a look here.
It is pure coincidence that Zorra vom Kochtopf started her mission “Make Sandwiches great again” now. I'll get in line right away. After all, the love of sandwiches is very, very big here. If you want to bake the bread for your sandwich yourself, you will find the recipe for a very fine potato sandwich here. This makes absolutely every sandwich even tastier. I promise.
There are now so many breakfast recipes on My Wonderful Chaos, there is sure to be something for your taste. So, dear fans of the sophisticated breakfast, let's hear what you can do when you have time for a decent breakfast!
Have you tried my recipe?
Then please let me know!
Tag @meinwunderbareschaos on Instagram and use the hashtag #meinwunderbareschaos
Just remember the recipe on Pinterest!
- What are some notable facts about Switzerland
- How do you prioritize your goals
- How does Google discipline employees
- What do Americans think of other countries?
- How can I get a placement in Google
- Which meat is halal?
- Which country has the best immigration system
- Which top companies are hiring C developers?
- Has already lost BJP Gujarat
- Why do we need immigration lawyers
- Is Elon Musk God
- Which means work hard sure work hard
- Is life an experience?
- Who is Adobe's competition
- Is everyone able to cheat
- How can I look fair
- Are fighter pilots attractive
- How does rabbit meat taste?
- When was the gospel of Mark written?
- How many lakes are there in California
- PM Modi Ji drinks alcohol
- Where do Bollywood actresses live
- Depression can cause laziness
- Schizophrenia gets worse with age
- What ruined your relationship with your ex
- What is excess Why is it important
- Which bra or underwear do heroines wear
- What is belief
- What does Denmark do best
- What are the positive aspects of society
- Are you a teenager
- Who are bhanots
- What does global citizenship entail
- What is written language