Prisons are only shelters for people
Animal shelter closed to visitors until further notice! Individual appointments are possible for those interested, information on Corona UPDATE 02.05.2020
Because of our duty of care in dealing with the coronavirus
and the recommendations of the federal and state governments as well as the
German Animal Welfare Association, we have decided to
to close our animal shelter to visitors until further notice.
You can still reach our animal shelter every day by phone from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at 0611-74516 or at the email addresses listed on our website under Contact.
Found animals can of course still be accepted (Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and on weekends from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.). Please call in advance if possible, otherwise please note our notice at the animal shelter. Outside of these times, please contact the fire brigade and the police.
Appointments for those interested in a particular animal can still be made by phone. Please note that those interested in the shelter must also wear a mask. The animal keepers will inform you in advance about the hygiene regulations to be observed and the course of the visit. Please note that due to the current situation, we cannot lead interested parties to our premises without making an appointment.
UPDATE 05/02/2020: Risk of infection by / for our pets?
We always receive questions about the risk of infection by or for pets. You can obtain the latest information on this, e.g. from our umbrella organization, the German Animal Welfare Association. Here is the corresponding link to the information: https://www.tierheime-helfen.de/coronavirus-faqs
Of course, you can still contact us if you have any questions, our phones are manned daily from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. We are happy to help!
Please follow the recommendations of the Robert Koch Institute (https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/InfAZ/N/Neuartiges_Coronavirus/nCoV.html). That is the least you can do for EVERYONE!
Today (March 22nd, 2020) the exit restrictions have been tightened further:
- After an agreement between the federal and state governments, staying in public spaces is only permitted alone, with another person who does not live in the household or with members of your own household.
In Hesse, the following stricter rules apply from March 21, 2020:
- Gatherings and get-togethers in public places (such as streets, squares and parks) of more than five people who do not live in the same household are prohibited.
- The upper limit for meetings and events will be reduced from the previous 100 people to a maximum of five people.
- Restaurants and pubs will be closed from Saturday at 12 noon in Hesse. Food taxes and delivery services remain unaffected.
- All people who have returned or are returning from a risk area of the RKI in the past two weeks must be quarantined at home for 14 days.
- For emergency childcare: From now on it is sufficient if only one parent works, for example, as an emergency worker for the police or fire brigade or in the health sector or in the area of critical infrastructure.
- Operations and treatments for which there is no urgent medical need will be suspended. Corresponding patients who have been admitted but whose treatment has not yet started must be discharged. In addition to hospitals, this now also affects practice clinics and private hospitals. Otherwise there would be the risk that urgent medical interventions cannot be carried out because the necessary protective equipment such as respiratory masks and medical consumables are missing.
- Cats are not petted until further notice.
- The girls and boys days are canceled, appointments for the youth group are suspended, student internships and walker training courses as well as guided tours cannot currently be carried out.
Stay at home so you don't become a danger to others. Help contain the virus.
Remain in solidarity and above all think about observing simple rules such as a minimum distance of 1.5 meters, better 2 meters from other people (social distance), regular hand washing, sneezing and coughing in the crook of your arm and, above all, avoid buying hamsters! That only requires consideration for the elderly!
- Is a heavy breakfast healthy
- Did you like going to school?
- How do you pronounce me correctly
- What's the worst about Egypt
- Why is there religion 2
- Can manipulate toddlers
- How unique is the Thai culture
- Which cellos does Apocalyptica use
- Is the Australian and New Zealand cuisine similar
- How we can control pollution in Delhi
- Which is the best free programming bootcamp
- What are good points of remote work
- What should someone not pursue
- Which is the best part time business
- Any good digital marketing agency in the UK
- Why does the EU accept Muslim refugees
- How strongly Americanized are the Nordic countries
- What is the feminine of gentleman 1
- Narcissists withdraw when life gets tough
- Can you bake with olive oil
- Why does Denver feel so overcrowded
- What is the life of a lawyer in Germany like?
- Which jobs don't deserve high salaries
- Why do people hate BPO jobs
- Can one be afraid to receive love
- What are some recommended tragic anime
- The fear calms down as you get older
- How did Adolf Hitler see the Greeks?
- How long was Sansa married to Ramsay
- Muslims celebrate Christmas in Kosovo
- Why did the Argentine economy collapse
- Should founders of startups be independent contractors
- Can you pay to go to jail
- Is Taehyung gay