What is an open door policy
Lang, U .; Borgwardt, S .; Walter, M .; Huber, C .: Introduction of an »Open Door Policy« - What does this mean in concrete terms and how does it affect coercive measures? - Single article from R&P 2/2017
The frequency of coercive measures varies between countries, clinics and individual treatment teams. Controlled clinical studies on the respective practice are largely lacking. In a current study of approx. 350,000 examined cases, it was shown that complications such as suicides and escapes did not occur more frequently in completely open psychiatric care clinics than in closed facilities. In addition, some smaller studies have shown that the introduction of an »open door policy« can lead to fewer coercive measures. In this work, possible causes of this observation are discussed, such as overcrowding, concentration of acute patients or crowding, a longer stay in the acute departments or more therapy offers and easier relationship building, staff relocations, a better ward atmosphere, normality and a higher emotional level Addressability of caregivers. An opening up of psychiatric clinics, if it is combined with appropriate conceptual measures, could help to intensify the key relationship work in psychiatry and, according to the data available so far, does not lead to increased risks.
- What is screaming Im Christian in France
- Why should a student listen
- How do you get deeper into relationships
- What are popular Austrian sweets
- Can someone else pay my taxes?
- Where should I invest 250,000 in Canada
- What is the Dravidian language
- What snacks are popular in your school?
- Is it possible to stop masturbation completely?
- Homework is not important for students
- What can't you buy from Amazon
- Why do people show their purchases
- What makes your legs numb
- Kayamchurna is good for digestion
- When are you considered not to be a child?
- Who is the Pope
- What causes fever blisters with a cold
- How do I find an obedient woman
- Why is school a thing for children
- How long does the skunk smell
- What happened to the music from Limp Bizkits
- What is a favorite food
- How are the Peruvians in general?
- What's your favorite city in the UK