What RocknRoll Killed
A great honor for Jon Bon Jovi, 56, and his band: Bon Jovi was inducted into the "Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame" at a festive event. And unlike the Dire Straits, this time there was even no embarrassing zero appearance.
Reunion with ex-members
Editor's recommendationHoward Stern hosted the evening and gave several entertaining speeches. For example, he joked that he had "a date with Richie Sambora" in 1987: "We met the hottest bride and had a threesome". But Richie Sambora was not only considered in the speech, together with Alec John the former band member and the current line-up of Bon Jovi were on stage. Together they performed "You Give Love A Bad Name", "It's My Life", "When We Were Us" and "Livin‘ On A Prayer ".
Bon Jovi have sold over 130 million records over the course of their career. Howard Stern also used this record to make fun of it again at the band's expense with his black humor:
“Let me give you an idea of what the number 130 million means because it means a lot. Well, the plague only killed 50 million people. The atomic bomb only killed 225,000 people. Six-hundred-and-twenty-five thousand people died in the American Civil War. That's all peanuts compared to 130 million. "
Videos from the evening
In the USA, Bon Jovi's celebratory inclusion in the “Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame” will be broadcast on May 5th as part of a TV special on the HBO broadcaster. Fan recordings of the event are already available on YouTube.
Bon Jovi: "Livin‘ On A Prayer "- Live:
In 2016, Bon Jovi's still current album, “This House Is Not For Sale” was released. In her review, however, ROLLING STONE editor Birgit Fuß gave the record only 2.5 stars. Her conclusion: "Painting by numbers, but still pretty good mainstream rock"
- How are the Realme phones
- Can wisdom teeth cause pain
- What is the cash flow in accounting
- Cello strings break easily
- Why invest locally to promote economic growth
- Who is rich and who is poor
- Which zodiac sign is the shyest?
- Cheated France at the 1998 World Cup
- Why does the unemployment rate correlate with education
- What's the worst part about dating
- Why do we have to wage war on poverty
- Orwell's 1984 censored in communist China
- Did medieval people eat mice?
- What is thigh sex
- What is the cheapest health insurance in the UAE
- What can you donate to charity
- Has a child ever offended you?
- Can choose dual citizens
- Why do people do an enema
- People must have dreams
- Why do people find farts funny?
- What is group sex
- What would Hegel think of Nietzsche?
- How accurate is the Fitbit Aria scale