People rely too much on technology
Future: 10 technologies that are changing the world
An Internet in which sensitive data is completely safe - until recently that was wishful thinking. With blockchain it could become a reality. Most people only know the term in connection with crypto currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. Behind blockchain, however, is a technology that can be used to manage data in general and protect it from cyber attacks. This is due to the functional principle: Each so-called "block" is a list of data records that can be expanded and are linked using cryptography ("chain" is English for "chain"). The blocks contain information about the previous block, a time stamp and transaction data. If a block is modified afterwards, all subsequent blocks also change. Any interventions are thus visible and can be traced. The technology is made for digital currencies. But it can also be used to exchange and store all kinds of electronic information. Think of health data, voting votes, training certificates or tax data. In addition, the method is very reliable: The servers involved are not networked via a node, but rather with one another, i.e. decentrally. If an error occurs, each server involved has a copy of the data. That could change the economy significantly, as it would make electronic commerce truly secure. The blockchain stores data almost in real time, so that large amounts of current information can be exchanged quickly. Objects, such as autonomous vehicles, can also communicate with one another via the blockchain in the Internet of Things.
- What are recipes for salmon New Orleans
- What is the difference between trade and business
- What is the French word for no excuse?
- Can the ring of green lanterns be destroyed?
- When was the Islam religion born?
- Can someone give a reference for an article
- How often should someone eat white rice?
- Has any girl flashed someone on purpose
- What is the future of old books
- What is it like to live in Nashville
- Should I avoid eating bread on the diet?
- Should societies go cashless
- Is farming better than work in MNC
- How do I cook fried fish
- How much is a ghostwriter paid
- Which African nations have an air force?
- There will be Teen Wolf season 7
- How to get fireworks in Australia
- Why is black mold in windows dangerous?
- What are the best family tree websites
- How engaged are you in politics
- What do you not expect in life
- What are some commonly prescribed antibiotics
- How can I make my dog obedient?