What is NDT in civil engineering
BROOKE-EDWARDS NDT MATERIAL TESTING GMBH & CO. KG
Quality as a principle
In addition to general quality assurance, material tests mostly serve the purpose of guaranteeing the function of safety-relevant components, preventing failures with consequential costs or avoiding the time-consuming processing of faulty components (scrap processing).
In addition to extensive technology, this primarily requires specialized know-how and experience. The test engineer is already challenged when choosing the most suitable test method under the aspects of efficiency, economy and reliability of results. Incorrect operation of the sometimes complicated devices can falsify measurement results, as can a lack of experience in correctly interpreting the data.
Our team masters all relevant non-destructive as well as destructive test methods and, if necessary, we also have highly specialized cooperation partners available.
Many years of experience, first-class qualifications, the latest technology and a high level of commitment offer you the guarantee of maximum efficiency and reliability of results, all from a single source.
Materials testing laboratory accredited by DAkks - D-PL-11088-01-00
NDT Personal Level II + III certified according to EN ISO 9712
The permanent further development and updating of our knowledge is an integral part of our quality philosophy.
- How does the smell come from atoms
- How do you say wolf in German?
- Is it stupid to learn to roll the sword?
- Americans are different from the British
- Should children be exposed to Facebook ads
- How many human generations are left?
- Can Quick Fix be detected synthetic urine
- Did your heartbreak make you more successful?
- How is calculus used in civil engineering
- What do HR professionals do
- What is the most expensive area in Delhi
- Why did Soviet warships have red decks?
- Why do teenagers stay up late
- What is Euclidean Geometry
- How can I get longer legs
- How do I save a sinking relationship
- What is a DC and AC current
- What will America be like in 2036
- Can you eat shrimp shells
- What is the current Christian world population
- What is it like to support children?
- Why do Pentecostals speak in tongues
- Is England a selfish country
- Dogs forgive their abusers
- What are the signs of quality construction
- Is Kerala overrated 1
- Who is Adobe's competition
- Absolutely corrupts absolute power
- How do you define a good character
- How can I spend $ 1000 in LA
- How did someone help you
- Is diving difficult