Are there unsafe areas in Djibouti
Where can you find malaria?
Malaria is a widespread and life-threatening disease in many tropical and subtropical areas. It is currently endemic to over 100 countries that are visited by more than 125 million travelers annually. About half of the world's population lives in so-called malaria risk areas. This is how malaria occurs especially in populous countries Africa, Asia and Latin America in front:
>> World map malaria countries
>> List of countries with malaria
Malaria risk zones
The World Health Organization (WHO) divides the world's malaria areas into so-called risk zones:
A distinction is made between areas with none, minor and high Risk of infection - in the malaria map ("spread") accordingly White, green and red marked. Many large cities are malaria-free, and the transmission of malaria can be temporarily interrupted in the dry season or at high altitudes.
Individual risk assessment
When planning a trip to a malaria risk area, it makes sense to weigh up the individual risks with regard to the route, travel time, age and state of health.
For each risk zone result special recommendationswhich should be adapted to the individual factors of the traveler as well as to new developments. For example, various anti-malarial drugs that were able to safely prevent the outbreak of malaria just a few years ago have created resistance among the pathogens, so that the protection of these drugs is no longer sufficient today.
In addition to drug prophylaxis, it is always important to avoid the bite of an infected mosquito by using repellents, mosquito nets and anti-mosquito clothing (>> protection against malaria). The tropical wisdom applies here:
.No sting - no infection!
Highly effective Mosquito repellants get here >> Shop TropenFit.de
>> DEET gel with 30%
>> DEET spray with 40%
>> DEET spray with 50%
>> Anti insect spray with icaridin
Mosquito protection clothing get here >> Shop TropenFit.de
>> Impregnated socks
>> Clothing with insect repellent
>> Anti insect clothing spray
Mosquito nets get here >> Shop TropenFit.de
>> Impregnated 2-person mosquito net with a suspension point
>> Impregnated 2-person mosquito net in box shape
>> TESA Powerstrips hooks for easy hanging of the net
>> 2-person mosquito net for northern areas (> 1,000 MESH)
Anti-insect sleeping bag get here >> Shop TropenFit.de
>> Anti-insect sleeping bag / ticking
List of countries with malaria occurrence
Detailed information on the malaria risk areas, information on the seasonal risk and information on medication can be found under country information or you can click directly on your travel destination in the following list.
Please select the first letter of the travel destination :.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T U V Z
- How do I help a library
- What caused your school phobia
- How expensive is it to travel in Peru
- How do creative agencies find new customers
- How do I look 7
- Why do faint farts smell the worst
- How do I write a quality code
- What are some well-paying summer internships
- What is the Quran for non-Muslims
- Is Marseille safe to visit alone
- What is discipline
- Why do guys want the cool girl
- How to Register an Online Shop Company
- What is Kim Taehyung's phone number 1
- Is Dubai rich or poor
- Can we develop genetic diseases as we get older?
- Why is food so expensive in Canada
- Which Nordic country is the most individualistic
- What are the hidden costs of offshoring
- Critical thinking can ever become too critical
- How are schools harmful to children?
- How should foreigners visiting India be treated?
- Is New York safe at night
- What is dark fantasy 1
- Is Consultation Guru good advice
- What is the importance of investment decisions
- Why do my teeth feel brittle?
- What the hell is a swear word
- How much does an LLC cost annually
- How often do teenagers cry
- Which headline pissed you off the most
- Investors are paid monthly
- How many pounds can a floor hold
- Why is there less corruption in Europe?