What meal is dinner
Healthy dinner: the nicest meal of the day
Leave everyday life behind
The day's stress is over, the job is done. Now it's time to come down and do something good for yourself. Do not eat while standing in the kitchen or leave the TV off for a while. Perhaps you can set the table in the colors that you particularly like or take the dishes during the week that are actually reserved for Sundays.
Small but nice portions
Those who have eaten little during the day sometimes tend to eat larger portions in the evening. From a nutritional point of view, this is not recommended because the body can no longer metabolize superfluous nutrients in time in the evening. During the day there is at least the chance that excess calories will be used up again through exercise.
Also in the evening: lots of vitamins, fiber and a few carbohydrates. Little fat and preferably no sweets. Steamed vegetables with little meat or fish and pasta, for example, are ideal. If you don't like something warm in the evening, you can choose wholemeal bread with sausage or cheese. There are also fresh vegetables or fruit.
Oh, I'm just having a salad!
Nothing against a salad as an accompaniment to pasta, rice or potatoes. But eating just a salad for dinner is simply not enough in terms of nutrients. Lettuce leaves fill you up relatively quickly because they have a large volume and fill the stomach quickly. (The same applies to other raw vegetables, such as carrots, tomatoes or cucumbers.) But the lettuce is digested just as quickly and the hunger returns. Even side dishes such as chicken or turkey breast can do little to change it. Neither are fat dressings.
The problem: Either you go to sleep hungry or after a short time you reach for chips and chocolate bars again. But that doesn't make you full or happy, because the bad conscience always eats with you. And rightly so, because no calories are saved in this way, nor does the organism get enough vital nutrients. As studies have shown, in the long term this can lead to poor concentration, obesity and metabolic disorders.
The little hunger just before going to bed
It's like this: sweets don't really fill you up. It only seems like that, because it drives the blood sugar level from zero to one hundred and thus suggests a feeling of satiety. Which, however, does not last long because the blood sugar level drops as quickly as it has increased. So if you want to go to bed with a good gut feeling, you can nibble a few (whole grain) cookies, eat a few (!) Dried fruits or a yoghurt with oatmeal beforehand. Even a slice of bread with a little butter and cheese can banish hunger until morning.
Healthy dinner: recipes32 images
- Will real estate prices in China crash?
- Are teachers workers or employees
- Why is high school overwhelming
- How do you charge for services
- Hate Vietnamese Australia
- Who is Ivanka Trump
- How to Hire an Immigration Lawyer
- Are hackers hired in core companies?
- What is the largest commercially available drone
- Why do narcissists absolutely loathe the truth
- What are affordable 4 star umrah packages
- Ever hug your family members
- How many actual genders are there
- Which has cheaper products Amazon or Walmart
- College is considered a secondary school
- When was your first bisexual encounter
- How do reverse convertibles and trades work
- How do I fight the fear in me
- What is a typical Vietnamese family meal
- What is provisions in the balance sheet
- When does the food get too much?
- How expensive is Iceland
- Why do rich people stay rich
- Which companies based in Europe are acquiring tech startups