What's the worst polish food to try
Poznan: Private Traditional Polish Food and Sightseeing Tour
Try traditional Polish food and learn about the local flavors. Taste different dishes, starters, and desserts, and learn about local customs, traditions, and history on a fun and tasty tour.
About this activity
- Effortless cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Use your phone or print out your voucher
- Duration 2.5 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see tee times.
- No queuing at the cash register
- English, German, Polish
- Try the typical traditional Polish cuisine
- Visit specially selected restaurants in Poznan
- Learn about the history, unique culture, and traditions of Poznan with your private licensed guide
- Have a great time with your family or friends
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of some of the highlights of Poznan
- Tastings of various traditional foods in carefully selected locations
- Private tour with licensed and knowledgeable guide
- Beverages including a non-alcoholic beverage, coffee and tea
- Alcoholic drinks (depending on the option chosen)
- Typical Polish starters, soup, main courses and dessert
- Guided walking tour of the highlights of Poznan Old Town (exact duration depends on the option chosen)
- Eat more than you can eat
- Additional food and drinks
Prepare for this activity
The meeting point varies depending on the option booked.
- Please note that the golden rule of Polish hosts is to serve enough food for a table to collapse. It is recommended to only have breakfast and skip lunch, otherwise you will not be able to try everything
- Please inform the tour operator when booking any food allergies or if you are a vegetarian
- If you choose the special 5-hour option, you will be asked to let the tour operator know in advance of your choice of beer or vodka
- If a dish is not available, it will be replaced by another traditional one
based on 3 ratings
- Price-performance 4/5
- Service 5.0 / 5
- Organization 4.5 / 5
Amazing, tasty and insightful tour to Polish cuisine!
We booked this tour during our company offsite and I'm very happy we did. Our tour guide Anja was great, warm and welcoming to all of us. Not only did she guide us through the different dishes and how to eat them she also told us small anecdotes of the city. There was definitely more food available that we could possible eat and also couple different local beverages. I was also positively surprised how well both restaurants took into consideration the dietary preferences our group had and all of us were able to enjoy the tour! Thank you for this wonderful experience!Continue reading
Guide great! Great explanations! Fantastic care without time pressure! Dessert should be smaller, but with more variations!
The world is waiting for you
Sign up for our newsletter and discover travel experiences that you will love.
- What are static parts for UPSC Prelim
- What do protests really do?
- How safe are kindergartens in India
- How are prisoners tied up for transport
- What makes a house a home?
- Love can happen at any age
- Is Serbia an Arab country
- How can I build business relationships
- What is the secret behind gospel music
- Why is marriage legal
- How do hotels calculate
- Why are taxes bad for the economy?
- How recruiters search for jobs
- How many passports can you have?
- What makes a person your friend
- What is Qaafir in Islam
- Italian cuisine does not contain meat
- Are Indians really shy
- How do you solve China's population problem
- Does my teacher think I'm depressed?
- Is that a graphic design job
- When do fighter jets go supersonic
- Is it okay to go out with your classmate
- Why was slavery abolished 2
- How can I deal with stress
- How strong is Broly actually
- What started the intense Japanese work culture
- Why do I miss my teacher
- Why does the whole world hates Nigerians
- Works harder than the university
- Which South American country is friendlier
- Do Indians have something against dogs
- What is your daily routine 3
- Did humans create cancer