What does ISRO
IntelliSpace Radiation Oncology *
Shortening the time between patient admission and the start of treatment
Simplification of a complex process
Radiation therapy can be an effective tool for patients in the fight against cancer. At the same time, however, radiation therapy processes often prove to be fragmented and inefficient. Uncertainties in the course of therapy can impair the quality and make it difficult to consistently carry out precise and rapid treatment.
IntelliSpace Radiation Oncology * is an intelligent patient management solution designed to reduce the time from patient admission to treatment by managing complexity, increasing efficiency and implementing operational excellence.
More compact workflow from briefing to the first fraction
The South West Wales Cancer Center takes a new approach to complex radiation therapy workflows and is one of the first to use IntelliSpace Radiation Oncology* and the associated practice management solutions have been implemented.
IntelliSpace Radiation Oncology analyzes the workflow from the approval of the treatment to the administration of the first radiation fraction - with the ultimate goal of automating and optimizing the process as much as possible.
Head of Clinical Technology, The South West Wales Cancer Center, Swansea, UK.
Coping with Complexity by establishing a coordinated way of working and transparent communication
Optimizing the workflow by collecting the following information:
- Medical intention
- Tasks and their order
- Application management
- Task-related information
Display of the task of the individual user and the entire department in comprehensive, intuitive dashboards
Increase in efficiency by closely integrating applications, maintaining data security and automating the workflow
Open, provider-independent platform that automates data forwarding, executes tasks in the background and starts the applications required in the context
Interoperability with clinical IT environments (OIS, ePA, PACS, RIS / HIS, HL7, DICOM, LDAP, AD)
One-time user login (single sign-on) and easy navigation to important applications
Implementation of operational excellence by containing risk, documenting results and gaining insights
Validated, consistent patient data with tracking of changes
Insights into performance and capacity that can be implemented directly (tracker, workflow analysis)
A brief introduction to IntelliSpace Radiation Oncology*
Get to know IntelliSpace Radiation Oncology * and watch the introduction video
- Gender identity is important
- How are the Romanians seen in Germany?
- How Online Shopping Helps Businesses
- How strong is anglophobia in Argentina
- What is a garden hose
- Why is it always Cola or Pepsi
- Is meditation better than namaz
- Play PUBG safely for children
- Which platforms allow Bitcoin donations
- What is the chemical formula for salt
- Will there ever be a uniform currency?
- Why are the arrogants often ashamed
- Why doesn't Imogen Poots get more recognition
- How can I use Huettenkaese
- What is the closest seaport to Albuquerque
- What is the most populous Nordic country
- How do I uninstall Windows ME
- How do you plan your day
- What are some traditional Native American dishes
- Is blood a good stain on wood
- How do I give myself food poisoning
- How do Arabs see Iranian Persians
- Shingles are contagious
- What are the different types of sins