How much money do you save each month
counselorThat's how much Germans save every month
In the report “Private Finances & Investments in Germany”, the Statista market researchers got to the bottom of the financial behavior of German citizens. According to the information, the analysis is based on an online survey of 1036 people aged 18 and over who have a bank account. The survey was conducted from July 21st to August 1st, 2020. It was also about the savings behavior of the Germans.
Germans save a lot
According to Statista, these amounts are most frequently set aside by German citizens on a monthly basis.
1) 201 to 500 euros
77 percent of the 1,036 survey participants said they are currently saving. Almost every fourth of these 802 respondents (23 percent) saved 201 to 500 euros of their monthly income.
2) 101 to 200 euros
Around every sixth saver (16 percent) put 101 to 200 euros a month on the high edge.
3) 51 to 100 euros
Monthly savings amounts between 51 and 100 euros landed just under third.
4) up to 50 euros
Twelve percent of those surveyed saved a maximum of 50 euros a month.
5) 501 to 1000 euros
After all, around one in twelve (eight percent) put back between 501 and 1000 euros per month.
6) more than 1001 euros
Four percent of those surveyed stated that they even save more than 1001 euros per month.
The survey also showed, however, that many adults do not have an overview of their savings behavior. More than one in five (22 percent) could not estimate how much money they put aside each month. Most of the respondents saved for unexpected expenses (63 percent), major purchases (51 percent) or - even a few months after the onset of the corona crisis - for travel (47 percent).
- Why is Killgrave evil
- What is your daily diet
- Some PhDs are arrogant
- Are Chinese universities on the mainland expensive?
- How to read old 1940s italics
- Prepare UPSC yourself
- What can generations after millennia do?
- Which Asian country is most underestimated?
- Does Google spoil its employees too much
- Are arguments for Donald Trump's impeachment valid?
- Give billions of dollars to Asians
- Homelessness is getting worse in the US
- Can beat Amazon Walmart
- What can't you buy from Amazon
- You can pet service dogs
- How many men beat up their wives
- What if the industrial revolution started earlier?
- How are government subsidies related to inflation?
- What is the ideal economic system
- How were foods named
- Why does Winston trust Julia 1984
- How can you harden heroin
- How do people get into building skyscrapers?
- What to take with you on a business trip