What is the richest city in Spain
The Spanish tax office published a list of the hundred highest-income municipalities in the country on Wednesday. There are also four municipalities in Mallorca among the top 100. The data is based on income tax returns for 2016.
Valldemossa landed in 29th place, Esporles took 51st place (and thus slipped four positions down), Bunyola 72nd place and Alaró made it into the list for the first time with 99th place. In the previous year, however, the place was only ranked 168th.
Municipalities with fewer than 1000 inhabitants were not taken into account in the ranking. Otherwise Deía would have made it into the club of the richest municipalities.
Valldemossa has the highest average income on the island at 39,689 euros, while Capdepera is at the bottom of the list with an average income of just 20,408 euros.
Most of the communities on the island were able to improve their income situation compared to the previous year. But things look worse in Algaida, Selva, Lloret, Ses Salines, es Castell, Consell, Campos, Artà y Sant Llorenç, for example.
The average income in Spain is 25,950 euros, in the Balars it is 26,790 euros. The financially strongest municipality in Spain is Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid) with an average income of 53,528 euros.
»The content of the comments reflects the opinion of the users, not that of mallorcamagazin.com
»It is not allowed to send comments that violate the law or contain inappropriate, insulting or defamatory content.
» mallorcamagazin.com reserves the right to delete inappropriate comments.
- What stands for power and corruption
- Where are you currently using Quora
- Which place in Australia is more expensive
- Can dogs have melanoma
- Which restaurants near you are hidden gems
- What is San Diego like as a city
- When can the police arrest a person?
- Why do many people hate K-pop
- Could a Doomguy survive in Warhammer 40k
- What age represents Gen X.
- What are fraud investigation disputes
- How are suspension bridges built
- Why do factory jobs pay so much
- Why do I attract emotionally abusive people
- Are children responsible for their older parents
- What is the typical food of Colombia
- Bad decisions make people bad
- How do you stop being shy
- Why do people go through difficult times
- Where's the wine from Germany
- How do companies integrate their new employees
- Why can't you automate data cleansing?
- What are some french spices
- Are Turkish women known for their beauty