What is the value of 81
GPT 81 U / l measured - is that ok?
Your blood values were measured and a glutamate pyruvate transaminase (GPT) value of 81 U / L was found. Based on this evaluation, you can see whether your glutamate pyruvate transaminase (GPT) value is in a normal range.
Your measured glutamate pyruvate transaminase (GPT) value of 81 U / l is clearly too high. A good glutamate pyruvate transaminase (GPT) value is optimally between 10 and 35 U / l.
Reduce your glutamate pyruvate transaminase (GPT) level by 46 U / l to be within the normal range.
Different limits apply to men. Here the value can be between 10 and 50 U / l.
The causes of the increase in the GPT value are, for example, fatty liver, acute or chronic inflammation of the liver (acute or chronic hepatitis), liver damage due to excessive alcohol consumption, liver cirrhosis, liver damage due to poisoning (e.g. from fungus) and liver tumors. Inflammation of the bile ducts can also lead to an increase in GPT.
An increased GPT value can be determined in the blood because the death of liver cells releases GPT into the blood. An increased value always indicates damage to the liver. Usually the patient also shows symptoms such as a slight feeling of pressure in the abdomen, feeling of fullness, tiredness or loss of appetite and diarrhea. Since GPT is also found in small amounts in the heart, heart failure as well as numerous viral infections and muscle diseases can lead to an increase in the GPT value.
First of all, a slightly elevated GPT value is usually not a cause for concern. Values that are up to twice as high are still considered to be slightly elevated and do not represent any acute danger. However, they give reason for observation, because even a slightly increased GPT value can be a sign of liver disease, which if left untreated, has serious consequences can result.
Slightly elevated GPT levels are usually diagnosed as part of routine examinations. In connection with this, the doctor will also ask about lifestyle and eating habits in order to get to the bottom of the cause. If this is caused by an unhealthy diet, switching to a high-fiber, low-fat diet is usually successful. Refraining from alcohol also helps improve values. GPT is only slowly broken down by the body, which is why increased values can be measured even after the cause has been rectified. While a change is usually sufficient for an unhealthy lifestyle, certain drugs and antibiotics are used for virus-related liver infections. The same applies to liver tumors or poisoning. If cirrhosis of the liver has already developed, the only remaining way to cure is a liver transplant.
The GPT value (glutamate pyruvate transminase, also known as ALT - alanine aminotransferase) is a value for a protein that is located inside the liver cells. In order to be able to perform its function correctly, vitamin B6 is necessary for GPT. Glutamate pyruvate transminase is assigned to the enzymes and, in addition to the liver, also occurs in small amounts in the heart and skeletal muscles. The body needs the enzyme to break down an amino acid
The GPT value is determined from the serum (plasma) if a liver disease is suspected. However, regular monitoring is also important when monitoring the progress of liver and gallbladder diseases.
- How does MNC
- How can an Indian settle in Germany?
- Why isn't education free in America?
- What does skydiving do to you
- Can someone become a doctor
- Bad bosses know they are ineffective
- Today's children are too sensitive
- Is it okay to swim every day
- Did you get bullied in middle school?
- How does child labor affect people
- What impression do foreigners have
- Can solve traffic jams on wider roads
- What are your favorite French cheeses
- What is the matter with sovereign citizens
- What creates the smell of fresh air
- What's your Unique Money Saving Tip
- What's your favorite thing about Karachi
- How was 2019
- What is better when you age gracefully or disgracefully?
- Why do I feel depressed all the time
- Why do human ears occasionally get hot?
- How accurate is the MBTI test
- What is written language
- Is depression recognized in China
- India is the biggest country
- Why is western culture so contagious
- Can we bring home-made cucumbers to Australia
- Where did the apostles preach?
- Why do most people not qualify for IIT JEE
- What is the importance of Cuba
- What are some examples of customs
- Why doesn't technology favor the elderly?
- How long should I stay in Agra?
- Which currency is stronger