RBEI offers freshmen an enrollment bonus
How will the growth of a fresher employee in the SAP laboratories after one or two years be in terms of both wages and knowledge?
I'm not sure where you got this piece from that SAP consultants get paid high.
I needed 4 switches to maintain the 3: 1 ratio, which is my annual salary (in lakh rupees) based on years of experience. I'm talking about India here.
If you are from Western Europe or North America you shouldn't even go into the profession as your job will be outsourced to India very soon. It's not worth your money or time. To further depress you, your own Havard or Princeton degrees would want it to be outsourced in India as it saves IT costs. After the 2008 fiasco, cost reduction is the new growth mantra.
Although I don't really understand how a cost reduction in the IT industry, invented primarily to reduce the cost of running the business, will fuel business growth. To explain it in the correct analogy, you want to fell the trees but are not ready to sharpen the saw.
I have personally interviewed many children who are familiar with the basics of SAP consulting without any legitimate education or formal experience. Mother of all, you are willing to work for as low a wage as $ 150 a month. Thanks to shady or literally fake SAP training institutes in Andhra Pradesh, India. These institutes even offer fake experience certificates and training certificates, which reduces the relevance of SAP certifications.
That's why the credibility and salaries of SAP consultants have dropped dramatically.
Just to give you a hint: - An Android developer does an average of 5 times more than a SAP consultant. In addition, Android is an open source technology that any child can learn using the Internet. While working for SAP, you must spend a fortune to get proper training and certification.
- What do real estate companies do
- Greece and Rome were white civilizations
- What makes a brand unique
- Can someone be angry when they are working
- Is outsourcing software development dangerous for companies?
- What do HR professionals do
- Which Asian country is most underestimated?
- Kebab is originally a Turkish dish
- What are the best vegetarian taco recipes
- What are employees
- Why do people cry over little things
- What if the pound sterling collapses
- What are the Germans famous for
- Which is better KIIT or BIT Mesra
- What made the Vietnamese leave Cambodia?
- Why was New Zealand colonized
- Is it possible to delegate moral responsibility?
- Which is better SAT or IGCSE
- Is the Australian and New Zealand cuisine similar
- Can champagne be frozen
- How important is society
- Are all narcissists capable of domestic violence?
- Does the air conditioning need servicing every year
- Is western democracy good for China?
- How important is land to national development
- Are there still B 17s that are still flying
- What mathematical proof concepts do you not understand?
- What do the English call the Scots
- How is export regulated in war economies
- What were fiefdoms in the Middle Ages
- What are the requirements for precise writing
- What caused your school phobia