How can I solve dice on SPOJ
Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:13 pm
I can link to the source code, but I don't think that's so relevant yet. First, from my point of view, you should clarify whether you can find a few people, then you could create a github / small project page or whatever, and collect ideas.
Our ideas that we had so far:
5 in a row
own thinking game
Code for the main window:
In the main window you should select the game you want to solve. Since we had 4 games in the plan, there are currently just 4 buttons:
The window for Sudoku:
The SWI-Prolog interpreter is called here. It is currently necessary to have the SWI-Prolog interpreter "swipl" in the PATH, because it is simply called via os.system ().
The Sudoku solver itself, in prologue:
The project is not yet completely finished and still has some blemishes (e.g. the file names are always given as a string, very ugly, I know ...).
Of course, it would later be up to everyone to decide whether or not to use a designer and which language to use to solve the puzzle. Then there are packages / installers that simply install everything you need. Or you could look at each game as a separate module and install it via plugins or something like that. Should only be fixed for the GUI Python 3 and pyQt 4.
- How do I increase my overhead press
- Are Pakistani Hindus Safe in Pakistan?
- Hate Amazigh Arabs
- How is wakeboarding and water skiing different
- How expensive are taxis in Paris
- Life will be easier in your 50s
- Why do I want so much privacy
- How can I handle shyness
- What is Euclidean Geometry
- How is urinary incontinence diagnosed
- Why should we keep names in Tamil
- What is www inspirination com
- Is pregnancy good for endometriosis?
- The left wing dies
- What are the hottest startups in Hyderabad
- How much the dollar would change the world economy
- What are the characteristics of underdeveloped economies
- Why is money not bad
- Which is the best interceptor
- Do you want to be a housewife
- What is the best library in singapore
- What are the basics of BIM
- Which is something you never want to see
- At what age did women approach you