What is socially responsible investing
Lyxor puts socially responsible investing (SRI) at the heart of its investment strategy by developing concrete solutions that take environmental, social and governance factors into account to meet the challenges of the future.
Lyxor is a signatory to the United Nations-sponsored Principles for Responsible
Lyxor International Asset Management's integration of sustainability risks into its decision-making processes (portfolio management, fund management or investment advice) is based on the practices described in the guidelines below:
Access our guidelines here
As part of its SRI policy, Lyxor's engagements focus primarily on the following three areas :
- Develop innovative solutions that incorporate ESG criteria
- Acting as a committed and responsible investor
- Integration of ESG criteria as a central part of our investment policy
Our Controversy Prevention and Monitoring Policy
Our due diligence policy
Lyxor is a member of the following initiatives:
- Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI)
- Climate Action 100+
- Climate Bonds Initiative
- Green Bond Principles
- Chaire Finance Durable et Investissement Responsable
- House of Finance at the Paris-Dauphine University
- CDP (Carbon Disclosure Project)
- Task force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
You can find our SRI policy here.
Lyxor's climate policy
The consideration of climate issues is an integral part of Lyxor's SRI policy. Our climate policy reflects the desire to accelerate the implementation of our commitment to combating climate change, thus contributing to the global goal of keeping global warming below 2 degrees Celsius by 2100 as defined in the Paris Agreement.
You can find our climate policy here.
DEVELOPMENT OF INNOVATIVE ESG SOLUTIONS
With our active and passive management solutions and our expertise in fund selection, we are able to face the challenges of climate change and meet the growing demand for socially responsible investments (SRI).
PRESENTING AS A COMMITTED AND RESPONSIBLE INVESTOR
As a committed and responsible investor, we aim to express our expectations of the companies we invest in so that there is clarity about the non-financial challenges these companies face.
INTEGRATION OF ESG CRITERIA AS A CENTRAL COMPONENT OF OUR INVESTMENT POLICY
Thanks to our expertise, we offer our clients a state-of-the-art, proprietary method for carefully assessing the carbon footprint and ESG parameters of their portfolios.
- Why do we only have dreams sometimes
- What is the highest paid engineering field
- What is your favorite song about life
- Is there a way to cure endometriosis
- People can live without entertainment
- What do you usually have for dessert
- What is social entrepreneurship
- How should individuals celebrate Valentine's Day
- How important are the Islamic sects
- Who should never try to freelance
- Which we never repeat enough
- How do you learn Death Metal Drumming
- What is the hardest part of working remotely
- Why are phones cheaper in the US
- Why does someone spit on insultingly
- Why did people develop into earlobes?
- Should societies go cashless
- What are the downsides of being poor
- Have a bagless vacuum cleaner
- How effective is internet censorship in China?
- Is kimchi delicious
- Really prevents bad breath from flossing
- What does Prochnost really mean in Russian?
- What is foster home abuse
- What was the typical medieval lunch
- Industrial engineers in America are well paid
- What is the most populous Nordic country
- Why are baked beans considered vegan
- How common are private detective jobs
- Why does my house smell like fish
- What is Oracle WebLogic
- How many lakes are there in California
- What is the source of wisdom
- What is a seaport