What are some physical properties of the Finns
Mechanical and physical properties of screws
according to ISO 898, part 1
The mechanical properties of screws generally apply to tests at room temperature.
aValues do not apply to structural steel screws.
bFor steel construction screws d ≥ M12.
cNominal values are only specified for the designation system of the strength classes. See section 5.
dIf the lower yield point ReL cannot be determined, the 0.2% proof stress R is to be determinedp0.2 permissible.
eThe values for Rpf min are examined for strength classes 4.8, 5.8 and 6.8. The current values are only given for calculating the test voltage ratio. They are not test values.
fTest forces are specified in Tables F.006.
GThe hardness determined at the end of a screw may be a maximum of 250 HV, 238 HB or 99.5 HRB.
HThe surface hardness of the respective screw must not exceed 30 Vickers points of the measured core hardness if both the surface hardness and the core hardness are determined with HV 0.3.
iAn increase in surface hardness to over 390 HV is not permitted.
j An increase in surface hardness to over 435 HV is not permitted.
kThe values are determined at a test temperature of - 20 ° C.
lApplies to d ≥ 16 mm.
mValues for KV. are being researched.
nInstead of ISO 6157-1, ISO 6157-3 may apply by agreement between the manufacturer and the customer.
- How much does Fortnite cost
- How important is land to national development
- Are there exit signs in the prisons?
- Why is France so chaotic
- What's your all-time favorite 80s song
- How old are you in spirit
- Should I watch Supernatural Season 10?
- Which cricketer has more fans?
- What pills can you get high on
- What happens to the economy during inflation
- Has anyone ever broken into your home?
- How do I learn to create perfumes
- What screams change your life
- The United States is the best country
- How are prisoners tied up for transport
- Why does laundry smell better line-dried?
- Can the ring of green lanterns be destroyed?
- Brits like spicy food
- Is the 4 hour work week real?
- Is cultured meat disgusting or tasty?
- What screams I'm an undercover cop
- What ruined your last relationship
- In which county is Springfield Massachusetts
- Where should I eat in Russia