How do I cure a slight lisp
How oral fistulas develop and what works against them
When a tooth root becomes inflamed, it is caused by bacteria that attack and damage the tissue. The immune system tries to fight the bacteria, but this does not lead to a cure because the actual inflammation is hidden in the oral cavity. Therefore, pus develops initially as an immune reactionwhich, however, cannot drain into the oral cavity or be eliminated naturally from the body. If the inflammation is left untreated, a tooth abscess can form that encapsulates the pus that has formed. A focus of inflammation arises, which grows with more and more pus and can destroy bones and connective tissue in the process.
In this phase of the disease process, the affected patient often feels one increasing pressure in the area of the inflamed toothwhich is accompanied by severe pain. It is characterized by a throbbing pain, which is often relieved by taking tablets. The gums can also expand visibly and noticeably when the abscess becomes larger. These are clear warning signals that should definitely be taken seriously, because now at the latest the moment has come to overcome the fear of the dentist and seek treatment.
If you still do not have the inflammation treated, you accept that the abscess will get bigger and bigger. However, the available space in the jaw is limited, so that oral fistulas can form as a consequence. These tube-like connections act like a valve that opens when the pressure is too high and thus ensures pressure equalization. The function of the oral fistula is to allow the pus to drain and drain away. For this reason, many patients initially feel the development of oral fistulas as a relief, because the throbbing, intense pain subsides from one moment to the next. The pus paves its way through the newly formed tube into the oral cavity, the pressure decreases and with it the pain.
However, the inflammation remains in the jaw and can spread there. Therefore, the dentist should be consulted at the latest after the fistula has broken - the earlier treatment begins, the greater the chances of limiting negative consequences and allowing the inflammation to heal completely.
- What are the best personal gps tracking
- Drinking too much can lead to bed-wetting
- Which breakfast cereal is best for diabetics
- What is a caregiver
- Some cities are more depressing than others
- The engine oil deteriorates if it is not used
- Is Apple still innovative with its iPhones
- What is personal effort
- Why do IT companies lay off their employees
- Do doctors worry about the fact that doctoral students are referred to as doctor
- Where can you buy a beautiful wig?
- What are some amazing indian street photos
- Are there any exceptions to child labor laws
- Why did the Polish hussars have wings?
- Nancy Pelosi suffers from dementia
- Why is Italy still part of the G7
- Why do many people hate K-pop
- What qualifies as harassment on Twitter
- How advanced is China's space technology
- What does union formation mean in the workplace
- What is the most underrated YouTube channel
- What does the UL certification process look like
- Is Virat Kohli better than Brian Lara
- MSG will make you thirsty
- In what language was Instagram written
- IOS Why doesn't the night shift work
- Why do old people look the same
- How are the prices for houses in Bangalore
- How many retirement homes are there
- What are some traditional Native American dishes
- Trump has not kept what promises
- Which countries have experienced deflation?
- What are the best anecdotes from Richard Feynman