When does Arrow season 4 begin
Arrow: When does season 4 start in Germany and what is the plot?
Oliver Queen alias Arrow has been putting the bad guys on TV with a bow and arrow since 2012. Based on the DC cartoon character of the same name, the TV series “Arrow” has already had three seasons behind it and has built a loyal fan base in the process. This is of course pleased that the series about the archer has been extended by a fourth season, which can even be seen in Germany. However, there is one small obstacle.
In the USA, viewers have been able to see the latest episodes of "The Arrow" since October 7, 2015. Season 4 is broadcast there by the network The CW, which regularly welcomed over three million viewers to the adventures of Arrow (Stephen Amell) with the first three seasons. The fourth season again comprises 23 episodes and the US fans can look forward to the season finale on May 18, 2016. But what about the German supporters of the crime fighter?
If you want to know when season 5 of "Arrow" will continue, you just have to follow the link.
Arrow - Season 4 starts in Germany
Season 4 of the series has been running in Germany since March 3, 2016. However, only via the pay TV broadcaster RTL Crime. You can receive this for a fee at Sky, Unitymedia, Kabel Deutschland or via Vodafone's IPTV service. In the original version, you can also watch the latest episodes of “Arrow” on Amazon, iTunes and Maxdome; which, however, is also associated with costs.
The station VOX has shown the first three seasons of "Arrow" on German free TV and nothing will change for the fourth season. From June 6th, 2016 you can watch the latest episodes at prime time. Every Monday from 8:15 p.m., VOX season 4 is shown in double episodes.
These 5 action series really let it rip
If you want to see the first three seasons of the DC series, you can do so on Netflix in addition to iTunes, Maxdome and Amazon.
What is season 4 about?
Oliver Queen had actually given up his secret identity as Arrow at the end of the third season. He did this out of love for Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards), with whom he could finally be together and did not want to expose her to the danger of his double life. After defeating his most dangerous enemy yet in Ra’s al Ghul (Matt Nable), the city of Starling City seemed safe under the protection of Thea (Willa Holland), Diggle (David Ramsey) and Laurel (Katie Cassidy).
But of course new threats will appear soon and force Oliver to put on the green cape again. As a result, he has to deal more with his own identity in order to question who he really is and what defines him. Is it his role as the protector of Starling City or is he more longing for a quiet life with Felicity? Meanwhile, his friends and allies have problems of their own to deal with.
- What is an intellectual successor
- Are Fitbits Safe
- How Instagram is growing with 13 employees
- Is there real happiness in life
- What do the Pakistanis eat
- What is the earliest someone you know retired
- How many people in Pakistan are unemployed
- How is Cerner India
- What are hourly rates for tech outsourcing
- How do you usually spend your Saturday
- Why is Southeast Australia very densely populated
- How does MSG smell or taste
- What is the IAS exam
- What are some good questions about deforestation
- What are the most ridiculous complaints of all
- Will Bitcoin cause inflation in the real world?
- Why are young people so enthusiastic about entrepreneurship
- How do car rental companies make money
- How bad could China's economy get?
- Does Trump like Mexican food
- What is a fair rating for our startup
- What are the most embarrassing moments in life
- How do you deal with passive aggression
- The evangelists were disciples