How do you feel about music
With these songs by Never Have I Ever do you feel like a teen again
Attention: The article contains small spoilers for the Netflix seriesNever Have I Ever (Never in my life).
Cliché-wise, nerds are always portrayed in films and series as very shy but extremely clever outsiders. In the course of the plot we learn to appreciate them and realize that they are surprisingly lovable - and sometimes funny, helpful or even hopelessly romantic. Something that is almost never associated with the geeks, however, is sexual desire. Until now. Because in Mindy Kaling's new teen series Never Have I Ever (in German: never in my life) the three main characters and outsiders are really horny.
Devi, played by newcomer Maitreyi Ramakrishnan, is an American girl with Indian roots who lives in the San Fernando Valley and addresses the Hindu gods with "What's up?" After losing her father (and briefly her ability to walk), she has big plans for her senior year in high school. She wants to be invited to a party where alcohol is drunk and hard drugs are used - only so that she can thankfully decline if someone offers her something. And she wants to find a friend. To be more precise, a “super hot guy who goes through the night with me”.
Oh yeah, the desires, dreams and hopes of a teenager ... That makes you a little sentimental, doesn't it? If you feel like indulging a little in memories of your own school days and your very first crush, I recommend you lie down on your bed (of course on your stomach, you support your head with your hands and your feet rock in of the air), close your eyes and listen to the soundtrack of the series.
In the first five minutes there is an absolute classic on your ears: "Dancing On My Own" by Robyn - when Paxton Hall-Yoshida (Darren Barnet) steps out of the school's swimming pool. Oh la la. You can find out which other songs you encounter in the course of the series in the slideshow.
- Something is masking the weed smell
- What's your strange classmate story
- What exactly is the Maharashtra political drama
- Computer programmers work a lot
- What do you eat for dinner
- What is the safest city in Vietnam
- What is meant by Scandinavian countries
- How many gay people are actually transgender
- Why do the Chinese have no religion?
- When do I file taxes in Canada?
- Why do young Indians appear so flat
- How do thermoses lose heat
- What is your role in society
- The IOI has become more difficult over time
- How can we change our bad habits?
- What started the intense Japanese work culture
- Women can be good stand-up comics
- What non-frugal things can save you money
- What is the scope of CMA US
- Why is it always Cola or Pepsi
- Who is paid more than they deserve?
- What are some strange things about Singapore
- Why can't INFJs explain things clearly
- What is a connecting rod
- Which companies in India offer software projects
- What is a land dispute
- Why are old people so crazy
- Why does Apple have long-term debt
- Should I accept this job offer
- In Green Lantern who are the guards
- Can knee joint pain be completely cured
- Let's face a global depression
- How do Telugu people read Kannada quickly
- Why does my friend call me ugly