Is using a cell phone harmful?
Dr. Davis believes that the cancer-causing rays were absorbed by the fatty tissue in the breast. If you want to learn more about cell phone cancer risk, follow the link above.
If the cell phone is worn close to the testicles and ovaries, the risk of endometriosis and hormonal disorders increases. Furthermore, cysts can form and the number of sperm cells can also be reduced.
Cell phone radiation leads to infertility
The British Columbia Center for Disease Control (BCCDC) published a 376-page research review in March 2013, specifically warning against proven sperm damage. Unlike in Germany, the results of industry-independent science are not hidden in Canada.
In epidemiological studies on men who were examined for infertility, the reduced sperm motility could be clearly linked to cell phone use.
In addition, the vast majority of in vitro studies (laboratory studies) in which human sperm samples were exposed to cell phone radiation have shown a decrease in sperm motility.
Researchers therefore recommend that cell phones be kept away from the genital organs. So men shouldn't carry their cell phones in their pockets.
8 tips protect against cell phone radiation
Cell phone users should bear in mind that even a cell phone with low levels of radiation generates an energy field that is around a million times stronger than the fields of the body's cells.
If you take the following tips to heart, you can reduce radiation exposure:
- Tip 1: Try to limit the use of mobile phones in general and make calls as briefly as possible.
- Tip 2: The better the reception, the lower the load.
- Tip 3: When making a call, be careful not to cover the antenna.
- Tip 4: Use the hands-free option as often as possible.
- Tip 5: Read the operating instructions for your mobile phone before using it.
- Tip 6: Cell phones are not children's toys - protect your child!
- Tip 7: Do not carry the mobile phone directly on your body: the distance should definitely be more than 15 mm.
- Tip 8: The SAR value is a guideline for how radiation-intensive a cell phone is. For cell phones that have been awarded the Blue Angel, the SAR value is a maximum of 0.6 W / kg.
Do not wear your cell phone on your body
The most important tip is not to wear your cell phone directly on your body, especially not all day.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- J. Devon, "Microwave radiation from cell phones implicated in cancer and reproductive issues companies quietly warn consumers of dangers," Natural News, Mar 2016,
- British Columbia Center for Disease Control (BCCDC), National Collaborating Center for Environmental Health (NCCEH), Radiofrequency Toolkit for Environmental Health Practitioners, March 2013, (high frequency toolkit for environmental health professionals)
- Schwarz C et al, "Radiofrequency electromagnetic fields (UMTS, 1.950 MHz) induce genotoxic effects in vitro in human fibroblasts but not in lymphocytes," Int Arch Occup Environ Health, June 2008, (High frequency electromagnetic fields (UMTS, 1.950 MHz) induce in vitro genotoxic effects in human fibroblasts, but not in lymphocytes)
- Diagnose-Funk, "REFLEX study legally confirms falsification allegation rejected", March 2015
- European Union, "Risk Evaluation of Potential Environmental Hazards From Low Frequency Electromagnetic Field Exposure Using Sensitive in vitro Methods", Final Report, May 2004, (Risk assessment of potential environmental hazards from low frequency electromagnetic fields using sensitive in vitro methods)
- Gandhi OP et al, "Exposure limits: the underestimation of absorbed cell phone radiation, especially in children", Electromagn Biol Med, Mar 2012, (Exposure limits: the underestimation of absorbed cell phone radiation, especially in children)
- Diagnose-Funk e.V., "Diagnose-Funk StudienReport 2012/2013 Research results on the effects of electromagnetic fields in mobile communications", January 2014
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- When should we not use agile methodology?
- Make introductions fun
- Is honesty
- Why is kosher salt better
- Why isn't my baby sleeping?
- What are the principles of social empowerment
- How does technology affect the generation gap
- How do I deal with emotional employees
- Are intercaste marriages correct?
- What is foreign currency
- How did tapas from Spain originate?
- Where do we lack creativity?
- What jobs are available for software programmers
- Where can I buy a OnePlus 5T
- What are the new essay topics
- How many Indonesians are unemployed
- What are the darkest truths in psychiatry
- Why is the Buergersteig called Buergersteig
- Why does the unemployment rate correlate with education
- Hotel management is the best
- What is your motivation to learn Korean
- What is the importance of art history
- Are we going to ban the H1 visa
- What happens when you graduate from high school