Why isn't my baby sleeping?
When baby sleep is a big problem
Sleep problems in the first year of life often do not come alone
Babies who find it difficult to fall asleep and stay asleep often have problems in other areas as well. Especially in the first few months of life, sleep problems are often accompanied by excessive crying, and in some cases there are also difficulties with feeding. Experts then sometimes speak of so-called “regulation disorders”. This conceals particular difficulties for the infant to regulate its behavior appropriately according to age, for example to level off again from a state of excitement with the help of its parents. Such difficulties should always be considered together and, if necessary, dealt with together.
There are a number of possible causes for this as well. The interaction between parents and child, making getting to know each other difficult, is often difficult. This can be due to the fact that a child tends to be restless in terms of temperament and is difficult to calm down. Parental attempts to calm down are often unsuccessful. These children are very exhausting for parents and require a particularly high level of empathy from them.
On the other hand, some parents find it difficult to perceive their child's signals, to interpret them correctly and to deal with them appropriately. A vicious circle can all too easily arise from such “misunderstandings”. The sooner professional help is sought in such cases, the better it can be avoided that the coexistence between parents and child becomes permanently difficult.
- What are the most romantic videos
- What is spiritual healing used for?
- What does outside your league mean
- Which companies usually employ bcom graduates?
- How do companies find applicants
- What does 2 + 2 equal
- How do I make my life come alive
- How can innovation help improve the economy?
- What's the worst part about being Belgian
- Why do students find their teachers attractive?
- Are Jews no longer persecuted in Europe?
- Why is abortion bad
- Why does eating beans make people gaseous?
- How important is home installation
- Which non-alcoholic beverages are caffeine-free
- Why do Chinese students feel so tired
- How can I start trading physical goods
- Do you like feminism
- What are the sexiest erotic films
- How can I update the motherboard of a PC
- Musicians get money through downloads
- What are the best wilderness survival tips
- Is it good to be a YouTuber?
- Cleanse enemas of the intestines