What technology stack does Skype use
What is btvStack.exe on my Skype
Some users have Problems with the process BtvStack.exewhere the user can use Skype is prompted. The message usually appears somewhere in the top right immediately after the user opens Skype. This notification basically consists of access requests so that if you have a bluetooth headset you can use it with Skype (if you allow it).
What is BtvStack.exe?
BtvStack.exe is part of the Atheros Bluetooth Stack Drivers for Windows. In terms of its functionality, BtvStack.exe is nothing more than a bluetooth driver. The BtvStack.exe- Command prompt simply prompts to use Skype with a bluetooth headset to access Skype. If we went up the process tree we would find that btvStack.exe is a process normally used by Bluetooth Manager is used .
Allow or Deny?
Allowing or denying access is highly reliable in your particular situation. Remember, your option is only relevant if you actually own a bluetooth headset. If you have a bluetooth device, you can only use it with Skype after you click the button Allow access have clicked.
If you don't have a bluetooth device it doesn't matter what you choose - the bluetooth driver functionality is never used.
Oddly enough, the prompt appears even if you don't have any connected devices that use bluetooth technology.
How to disable or re-enable the BtvStack.exe command prompt
Some users have reported that the prompt returns the next time they start Skype, regardless of whether they Deny access or Allow Access Allow . If you want to make your settings permanent, you can follow the steps below:PRO TIP:If the problem occurs with your computer or laptop / notebook, you should try using Reimage Plus software which can search the repositories and replace damaged and missing files.This works in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption.You can download Reimage Plus by clicking here
Note: The steps below can also be used if you were initially denied access to the bluetooth driver and recently purchased a device that needs it.
- Open Skype and go to Tools> Options, using the ribbon at the top of the window.
- Next go to Advanced> Advanced Settings and then click on manage access to other Skype programs .
- Search You in the window Manage API access control after executable File " BtvStack.exe ", select it and click the button To change" .
- Next, select the check box next to " Skype For use this program " and click on " OK" .
PRO TIP:If the problem occurs with your computer or laptop / notebook, you should try using Reimage Plus software which can search the repositories and replace damaged and missing files.This works in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption.You can download Reimage Plus by clicking here
- What do wolves think of dogs
- Korean boys like American girls
- What causes urine to smell like ammonia
- Should taxpayers finance sports stadiums
- What is your favorite song about life
- What's late twenties
- Which sports stadium has the most personality?
- Can you sum up every season of Supernatural?
- How does the sharing economy affect capitalism?
- Europe becomes Eurabia
- How is the Chinese military
- Can someone die of euphoria
- How paraplegic people empty themselves
- How do saponification and esterification differ?
- How do ENFPs deal with depression
- How is your experience with older women
- Do you think Ellen Degeneres is a fake?
- Do green products work
- Why am I still single at 13?
- How can I look fair
- Why is life so hard and boring
- What would Ygritte think of Arya
- Meghan is not popular in the UK
- What can you compare love to?