What is the Chinese symbol for trust
Letter, message, information; Trust, loyalty, confidence; Proof; true, right, real; believe, trust
Line count: 9
The Chinese character 信 (xìn) with the meaning for "letter / belief" is made up of two parts. It consists of the radical for human 亻 (rén) and the symbol for words 言 (yán) and means that one should trust someone's words. So 信 (xìn) means to believe or to trust.
Stroke sequence and stroke direction:
亻 (人, rén, human) + 言 (yán, words)
亻 (单 人, dānrén, human)
The human 人 (rén) takes the form 亻 as a radical on the left side of a character, which has no pronunciation of its own. In some dictionaries, ist cannot be found under a separate section, but is generally added as 人. Signs with the radical 亻 are closely related to people.
Frequently used words and phrases
- 信任 - xìnrèn - trust, trust, confidence;
- 信心 - xìnxīn - confidence, firm conviction, complete trust;
- 信封 - xìnfēng - envelope, envelope, envelope;
- 信息 - xìnxī - information, message, message;
- 信号 (信號) - xìnhào - signal, sign;
- 信念 - xìnniàn - belief, conviction, confidence;
- 自信 - zìxìn - self-confidence, self-confidence;
- 相信 - xiāngxìn - believe in someone, believe someone, believe something, be convinced of someone / something.
More articles on Chinese characters
- Why don't Indians emigrate to Russia?
- Why doesn't New Zealand speak Maori
- How was Bruce Lee paralyzed
- How do startups spend their funds
- Stuttering psychopaths
- Why does eating beans make people gaseous?
- EY accepts its summer interns
- What does the name Abedhan mean
- How challenging can life be
- Why calculate dhbvn 1 for online payment
- Which job is hard
- Seniors are neglected in India
- Can Trump deport Obama
- Can HAARP be used as a weapon
- Pets get pets Alzheimer's or dementia
- How did Akbar expand his empire
- People often make mistakes at work
- Why is finance a tough major
- Who teaches you
- Have you seen DevOps implementations fail?
- Older women are hotter
- How many startups are there in Indonesia
- Who is the strongest raikage
- Why is meat necessary for us