Thin people appear taller
How women can cheat on more curves
From STYLEBOOK | August 22, 2017, 5:34 pm
Believe it or not, slim women also have problems with their figure and thus styling. Your drawback: the non-existent curves. STYLEBOOK reveals 10 tricks how you can gain sexy curves with the right clothes.
Slender women who are upset about their figure are often laughed at by their fellow human beings. Slim arms, long legs - what more could you want? More curves! Because women with a so-called H-figure (shoulders and hips are the same width, no waist) often look boyish. And so even long-legged gazelles actually look lost in certain pieces of clothing. But instead of reaching for bras with silicone pads and push-up pants, there are better styling tricks that even add a little more fullness.
Register here for the STYLEBOOK newsletter!
10 tricks for everyone who wants to be a part of the curve league:
1. Dresses with details
Knee-length, figure-hugging dresses with small peplums create the perfect hourglass figure. Dresses with pleats or pleats and soft A-line dresses have a similar effect; they suggest a waist where there is none.
2. Draw on the full when it comes to tops
When it comes to tops, you can really draw on unlimited resources: flounces, draperies, ruffles, bows, loops, chunky knits or extravagant patterns - all of this makes you appear more feminine and distracts you from small breasts. Completely plain-colored parts, on the other hand, would make you appear even thinner. Make sure that bikini tops also have patterns and decorations or are made of a conspicuous material (e.g. lace). Caro Daur (left, 22) and her friend Olivia Culpo (25) no longer seem so flat-chested.
Also interesting: With these tricks, small women cheat themselves taller - without any high heels
3. Whether simple or flashy - the main thing is rock!
Even without a bosom without a bottom, you will get admiring glances from men. Because your greatest asset is your slim, beautifully shaped legs. So don't be shy to show these off in short skirts or shorts! If you have a flat bottom, choose a skirt with a pattern or details such as flounces. Everything that applies - and is taboo for other women - provides you with more volume and thus a little cracking butt.
Also interesting: curve models are hated for their curves
4. Skinny jeans are perfect for “skinny” women
As already mentioned: the best thing about it are the long, slender legs. That's why your jeans can be really slim! Jeans with patch pockets make your bottom look rounder. And wear white jeans, because light colors won't make you look quite so thin.
5. The ideal going out outfit
Probably the most famous beanstalk in the world, Keira Knightley, knows how to attract admiring glances on the red carpet, even without an XXL cleavage: Wear dresses or tops with embroidery, sequins and other eye-catching details. Even one-shoulder dresses with sloping drapes conjure up a little miracle of curves. On the other hand, avoid anything that makes your upper body appear angular or angular. This includes bustier and spaghetti strap dresses as well as wide, shapeless dresses and tops, these do nothing for your figure.
6. Stay away from plain coats and jackets
Autumn is coming soon and the jacket season will start again. Checkered coats are very popular this fall. And as we know, check patterns apply - perfect for the slim line. For those who prefer it simple: wear slightly tailored military coats. Epaulets, gold buttons and the thick wool material conjure up more volume. A long lapel collar is also beneficial for you: the wide, deep V-neckline makes a less pronounced waist look slimmer. With jackets you should make sure that they are not cut too short, because they emphasize a flat bottom.
7. Create contrasts
Try to bring contrasts into your outfit. Either in terms of color, material or silhouette. Such a look creates tension when, for example, a masculine cable knit sweater is worn with a feminine chiffon skirt. Or, as here with the petite Alexa Chung (22) a striped blouse is combined with a floral skirt. The shoulder sweater conjures up additional volume.
8. Make sure you have the right accessories
Lots of chains are your thing! Just like large shawls and long scarves, because they create proportions and distract from angular shoulders and a small bosom. Thin waist belts and bows will also suit you perfectly, as they form a sexy waist, similar to corsets. What is unfortunately not possible are wide, noticeable belts that make your figure look even more angular.
9. The onion look is made for you
A layered look that is not too exaggerated creates more fullness visually. Take the Olsen twins Ashley and Mary-Kate (31) as role models, they are the absolute layering queens. But be careful, a piece should always be tailored or figure-hugging. In exclusively wide, misshapen parts you quickly look even thinner.
We are also on Instagram: stylebook_de
10. Your footwear
Say goodbye to flat shoes because they make you look more masculine. Filigree shoes with narrow heels, such as kitten heels, are better. Boots and booties with a wide shaft are also unsuitable, they make gazelle legs appear even thinner. Stretch boots, on the other hand, are wonderful! If you can't do without flat shoes, you should choose slim-cut models, so it is better to choose delicate ballerinas than masculine brogues.
- How is Thads in San Diego
- What British things do Americans dislike?
- Germany has special privileges for Jews
- What are the holidays in L T.
- How healthy is smoked haddock
- Can you make some homemade diving equipment
- What is the most popular inspirational story
- What do good managers know
- I could have a job in Australia
- What did you learn from a movie
- If the left wing is on the right 1
- What frustrates you the most when you get it wrong
- Saves Google old maps
- Is family everything to you and why
- What happens when we obey our parents
- Where was the Prophet Muhammad buried
- Is piracy killing the anime industry?
- Why do INFJ people cry so often
- What's the best mexican vegan dish
- Which brand needs to be renamed
- Where is the F35 fighter jet manufactured
- Organic chemistry is difficult
- Rihanna smokes
- Should i buy from aliexpress or taobao
- Which countries use aristocracy
- Why are Croatians so xenophobic towards Serbs?
- Will Fortnite Chapter 2 kill Fortnite
- What are the best binoculars for bird watching
- Is Vitiligo 100 curable
- How safe is China
- Is chemically clean REALLY clean
- You should invest in bonds now
- Marijuana has been shown to lower IQ