What do housewives do all day
To the housewives - how do you organize your everyday life?
Divide into units
My day is divided into units. Breakfast and then tidying up, morning planning, lunch around 12, afternoon planning, cooking dinner from 4.30 p.m., food around 5.30 p.m., tidying up, a little play, then baby in pajamas, around 7 p.m. tidying up toys with the big one, getting ready for bed , Bed...
The big one goes to the KiGa on 3 days, there I bring and fetch them by bus, which takes 50 minutes from home back home. Go at 8:20 ...
When he's at the KiGa, I split the day into a little household chores, a little time for myself and, of course, spending time with the baby so that he doesn't just run around. I have to leave at 2:50 p.m. to pick it up.
Then we play at home or we go to a friend who has a café, or we go for a walk, from eight 16:30 then cook etc ...
On days without KiGa, I always try to incorporate action for the big ones. The days when we are already doing something in the morning will be best, so go out. Park, walk, or playgroups, indoor playground or something. We meet up with others to play at least once a week. Every Friday I do something with the little one with a friend and her little one while our older ones are in the KiGa.
I do the housekeeping while the boys play. If we can't get out of the house in the morning, then after lunch. My big one needs a lot of input, action. He loves the KiGa very much because of it, would like to go every day. From September it will be too.
I have to admit, I'm not that much of a game mom. I don't feel like doing duplo, railroad, excavator, doll, jigsaw puzzle ... etc all day. My children should also occupy themselves for a while.
I don't like household things. Have a basic order and try to keep it. Cleaning the shower when I shower, etc ... Have lazy phases and less lazy people ...
I like it
- Today's generation is more concerned about attention
- Is CPA Illinois recognized in Canada
- What should a good boss do
- Do earphones damage our ears
- Why does Denver feel so overcrowded
- What is the name of your meal
- What should I eat in Moscow Russia
- Why doesn't Meghan Markle look black
- Why do people hate goths and emos
- What causes battle dementia
- What an interesting thing you found today
- What exactly does the term geopolitics mean?
- What is the purpose of marriage 1
- What is the 99 attribute of Allah
- How to work for IPL events
- Who are the greatest heretics?
- What is the best symbol library
- What is classification What is an example
- Korean men like white girls
- What software should you love
- How do paraplegics and quadriplegics differ?
- How travel improves as a person
- How can Singapore fight sea level rise
- What books has Lee Kuan Yew written?